Sunday

Some of my favorite fall & winter fashion apparels in (before) 2008

As a fashion consultant or fashion shop owner, I asked myself hundreds of times "what is fashion". By reading fashion magazines, one could easily smell what current season trend is. Some experienced fashion shop owners may share their stories that the ones must keep reading and browsing fashion info in order to grasp the lifeline which is true. However, by following fashion magazines style, you can only be a re-seller and most of online shop individual owners start their business from a re-seller. Since re-sellers cannot control raw material cost, price or fashion trend, the only thing left is design selection. It seems that what designs owners select may decide how fast the online shop will spread. Buyers cannot physically touch and feel the material or size, all info they can get are through vision. Guess which was the first design impressed me and make up my mind to start this business.
Fell in love at the very first sight.

index: ATM001★rabbit classic long sweater★
This is the very first design that I fell in love with. The design was so cute that I couldn't resist to get one at that age. After browsing some online shops, I found the local price was a bit too high. In fact, this design is not common in Singapore because of the hot weather and occasion usage. However, girls may still be willing to buy because they love this design so much. That was the first time I felt the power of design.
This rabbit classic sweater has 3 different colors, coffee, pink and blue. My favorite color is coffee for this design and it was also the first color sold. Unfortunately, the reserved piece for myself was sold as well. I should keep 1 coffee as until now I still like this design. Although there is less chance to wear it in summer, girls can travel to spring or fall to take wonderful photos with it. Recommendation ★★★★★

Between black and white.
This design is simple yet elegant. Grey is the color which do not need any mix and match. By combining different grey gradient, non designer can also draw a abstract chart. If you do not wanna kill brain cells to think of mix and match, then by choosing a simple grey dress might save your day. Recommendation ★★★★★

cute and sexy.
Some girls asked me how shall we wear thick top with mini shorts leaving nude legs in fall or winter weather. I say you will understand how pretty they are if you've been to Japan. I'm not recommending this way of wearing clothes, it may not be good for healthy according to medical report. However, young girls prefer style rather than health, don't they. Remember to wear a slim legging to keep warm. Recommendation ★★★★★

Fluffy bear coat.
Ahh... Fluffy animal style again. Apologize for my childish taste then, although I have no immunity towards such fluffy style now. Girls may not wear such coat to go shopping in tropical season, yet this is not a bad choice for those people who sit in library or office with cold air-con. And every lady has a girl mind in her deep heart, doesn't she. Recommendation ★★★★★

goddess red.
Lastly, I'd like to introduce this full red dress. Fashion consultants say, whoever can handle the color red will be goddess. Black or white might be a bit normal under spotlight, however, red will make you stand out definitely. It's also bringing people festive and happy atmosphere. Shall we keep a red dress in the wardrobe? Recommendation ★★★★★

No comments: