Wednesday

『Gucci』MENSWEAR Autumn/Winter 2013-14

「Long龙儿Er小编の話Prologue」No wonder most of the guys are crazy about Gucci. Some even mark Gucci product as their annual reward for their hardworking.

从Gucci 2013的男装设计就可见一斑,这些帅气到华丽的撞色色彩,呈现出英皇族骑兵般的风姿!

GUCCI boys are always pretty gorgeous and today was no exception – their clothes to match in a palette of sky blue, rusty red, apple green, bright red-orange, grey and black. It was a relaxed take on tradition for the house which looked inside a cavalry soldier’s wardrobe, combined it with the countryside and that inherent Italian slickness.

“The Gucci man returns to a sartorial tradition only to live it on his own terms, pairing formal and informal as he likes,” said creative director Frida Giannini in the show notes. “This is a contemporary gentleman with a romantic soul.”

With focus on a deconstructed silhouette, we saw single-breasted jackets worn with slightly baggy trousers, belted into shape to create a sense of oversized proportion. Jumpers were super cosy and invited a hug or two, while tuxedos were full of evening attitude and left us waiting to be asked out on that date.

1 comment:

Mariam said...

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.