Friday

◆About Us◇About Me

Once I read a sentence, web 2.0 and social media have turned all the planet's unemployed, disaffected, narcissistic, and self-proclaimed experts into bloggers.

Am I a blogger, definitely I'm not. Do I look down upon bloggers, maybe not. Some of them are pretty women. There is a saying goes, life will be easier if you're pretty. Why not choose to be a freelancer drop yourself in cozy place and enjoy your own time rather than squeeze into public transport and see which way the wind blows.

One successful entrepreneur says, if you don't strive for your dream, then others will hire you to work for their dreams.

By picking up this blog again, I just don't wanna let LongerVogue's childhood go. Every meaningful blog deserves visits. It might be a memo or record of owner's heart work even if it was only a short period of time.

I design websites, I collect fashion info, I summarize brand stories, I take photos, I write travel journey and poem, and I provide tutorials for CMS. I'd like to do creative and simplified things to make life easier and memorable. Yet I reserved a small place to daydream. No matter where I am and what I do, LongerVogue will always be my masterpiece and the dream of childhood.

No comments: